Low Iron Glass is a kind of glass which is highly clear, highly transmissive and highly smooth. And it is a new type of deeply processed glass, also it is a new type advanced structural glass with environment protection. The glass is a lower iron float glass and be made by a special process. It is not like the clear float glass to sight like green, it looks just like colorless crystal and highly transmissive.
We have found that reducing the iron and using a new raw materials formula increases light transmission and reduces the greenish tint in clear glass that is most apparent when viewed from the edge. The Low Iron Glass can be cut, tempered, laminated, heat bent and so on. Besides it also can be coated, printed and figured on the surface.
- Excellent clarity ensures true colors are seen and optimum vision quality is achieved when looking through the glass.
- Offers a high level of light transmittance.
- Creates maximum light inside rooms due to the products high level of transparency.
- Particularly beneficial for thicker laminated products, affording a high level of transparency.
- The edges of the glass remain white, unlike other glass making it ideal for use in furniture.
Low Iron Glass is a glass that is designed for applications where its unique appearance and optical qualities are of particular advantage such as:
- Display cabinets
- Glass furniture
- Table tops, bars and desk tops
- Shower screens
- Solar energy industries
SPECIFICATION & TECHNICAL DATA:
Available on request