Clear Float Glass is made by high-quality silica sand, natural ores and chemical materials by mixing them and melting them at high temperature. The molten glass flow into tin bath where the float glass is spread, polished and formed on the molten tin. The float glass has smooth surface, excellent optical performance, stable chemical capability, and high mechanism intensity. It is also resistant to acid, alkali and corrosion.
Our Float Glass is sourced from top manufacturers around the world and it gives a striking visual effect meets the increasing demands for light in today’s workplace. It creates more attractive interiors with a greater feeling of space. In both homes and the workplace, the clear float glass offers a practical stylish alternative to traditional materials in screens, partitions and furniture. It creates attractive modern environments that are also economical and easy to maintain.
- High light transmittance, excellent optical performance.
- Smooth and flat surface, visible flaw is controlled strictly.
- Easy to cut, insulated, acid-etched, lacquered, tempered and coated.
- Thickness available from 2mm to 19mm.
Our Clear Float Glass can be used in a wide range of applications, from interior furniture
to all-glass structural facades
- Windows, doors and facades on various buildings
- Interior applications for furniture or decorations
- Mirror making
- Automotive window shields
Normal Thickness: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm
Ultra Thick: 15mm, 19mm
Sizes: Available on request
Clear Float Glass Technical Data Quality Requirements for Flat Laminating & Flat
Tempering Quality Requirements for Mirror & Coating Quality Requirements for
Automotive Glass Quality Requirements for Glazing
All our products meets SANS standards