Acid Etched Glass is produced by acid etching the glass to form an obscure and smooth surface. This glass admits light while providing softening and vision control.
It has a distinctive, uniformly smooth and satin-like appearance. As a translucent product, it admits light whilst still providing obscuration and vision control.
Designers can use the acid etched glass to create unforgettable settings for kitchens, baths, offices and other spaces. Interior decorators can use it to create elegant partitions, staircases, doors, murals, shower enclosures and more. Architects can use it to striking effect in windows, roofing and walls wherever their vision takes them. The versatility of acid etched glass is as vast as your imagination
- Distinctive, uniformly smooth and satin-like appearance.
- Create a unique feeling of warmth and elegance by diffusing light and emitting a certain purity of color and light.
- Both internally and externally provides privacy by obscuring unwanted attention, without compromising light levels.
- Its satin-smooth surface the glass does not mark with dirt and fingerprints, providing a low maintenance product.
- Consistent finish and appearance. Does not discolour like films and does not scratch off like coatings
Ideal for use in interiors, acid etched glass can be used in a wide variety of applications:
- Shower screens (the acid etched face needs to be positioned away from contact with
- Wall cladding
- Furniture, e.g. cupboard doors, shelves and tables, etc.
SPECIFICATION & TECHNICAL DATA:
Available on request